This is the list of things to check before launching your dating website and making it available for new members and visitors.
1. Edit the standard site copyright to your own (manual on how to do that).
2. Upload new site logo and favicon (more about favicon, and tips on how to change logo).
To edit the site logotype, log in as administrator (site.com/admin), go to Interface > Themes > select active user mode theme and click on drop-down menu > Edit logo (e.g. site.com/admin/themes/view_installed/3/1/1).
3. Check SEO meta-tags (title, keywords, description) and other settings.
Once you authorize in admin panel, go to System > SEO settings > choose Global settings > User mode (admin/seo/default_edit/user) and SEO advanced settings (site.com/admin/seo_advanced/index/).
4. Edit site texts including welcome message on the main page.
Go to Content > Languages > Pages (site.com/admin/languages/pages/) > select ‘start (User and Admin index pages)’ or use the Search box to find the text string you are about to change.
5. Change default administrator’s login and password to yours.
Go to Administrators > edit administrator (site.com/admin/ausers/edit/1).
6. Create a mailbox or several mailboxes with your site domain on your hosting control panel.
7. Change FROM email address for the email notifications that site members will receive. In the admin panel, go to Content > Mail alerts > Settings (site.com/admin/notifications/settings/).
8. Sign up as a site member and check the welcome messages (you may want to edit the texts as well).
9. Go to Users > Users settings (site.com/admin/users/settings/) and mark ‘approve users’ as a paid service if you want to make registration cost a fee.
To activate other paid options that you will use and to set the prices, go to:
Payments > Services (site.com/admin/services/index/),
Payments > Access permissions (site.com/admin/access_permissions/registered/).
10. Set up moderation rules for new members, comments, text messages, and uploads under Moderation > Moderation settings (site.com/admin/moderation/settings/).
Create moderator account(s) under Administrators > Add moderator (site.com/admin/moderators/edit).
11. Activate payment gateways on the site with your merchant accounts.
Go to Payments > Billing systems (site.com/admin/payments/systems/).
12. Activate social widgets (like, share, social sign on):
System > Social networks (site.com/admin/social_networking/services/).
14. Replace links to demo mobile apps to yours both in the admin panel and on the main page of your site. In the admin panel, go to Apps and add-ons> Mobile (site.com/admin/mobile/index/).
15. If necessary, create new fields in user profile and in search form (advanced search): System > Field editor > Fields (site.com/admin/field_editor/fields/) and Search forms (site.com/admin/field_editor/forms/).
16. Create and activate RSS feeds for:
News: Content > News > Feeds (site.com/admin/news/feeds/)
Horoscopes: Content > Horoscope > RSS/XML feeds (site.com/admin/horoscope/feeds/)
17. Edit Terms and Conditions, About us, and other information pages under Content > Info pages (site.com/admin/content/index/).
18. Edit background picture for the main landing page. There are a lot of options here, please contact Customer Service team for more details.
19. Set up and activate the map: System > Geo maps (site.com/admin/geomap/index/).
20. Install countries, regions and cities that you plan to have on your site; check the installed database for completeness.
For installation, go to Content > Countries (site.com/admin/countries/index/).
21. See if you require extra language versions for your site.
Export files for translation under Modules management > Languages (extra level of authorization, site.com/admin/install/langs)
edit words and phrases directly on the site under Content > Languages > Pages (site.com/admin/languages/pages/)
or request an .xlsx file from Customer Support team
22. Set up the site currency:
Payments > Settings (site.com/admin/payments/settings/).
23. Edit colour scheme of your site:
Interface > Themes > select active user mode theme and click ‘Edit colours' (e.g. site.com/admin/themes/edit_set/3/1).
24. Set up banners under Banner ads (site.com/admin/banners/index/).
Add Google AdSense code with the special add-on.
25. Activate Dating Pro Network connection.
Contact Customer Support team for assistance.
26. Delete or replace demo content with yours.
Kisses: Apps and add-ons > Kisses (site.com/admin/kisses/index/)
Virtual gifts: Apps and add-ons > Virtual gifts (site.com/admin/virtual_gifts/index/)
Gift store items: Gift store > Items (site.com/admin/store/products/)
User profiles: Users (site.com/admin/users/index/)
Media files: Media (site.com/admin/media/index/)
Questions: Apps and add-ons > Questions (site.com/admin/questions/index/)
Associations: Apps and add-ons > Associations (site.com/admin/associations/index/)
Polls: Apps and add-ons > Polls (site.com/admin/polls/index/), and other options
27. Visit Dating Pro Marketplace to add more functionality and to choose unique design for your website.