1. Copy the site files onto your local PC or archive them to later extract them in the new server.
2. Make a database dump using phpMyAdmin or another database management tool.
3. Transfer the files onto the new server (binary transfer mode recommended).
4. Give the same access permissions to the files and directories as on your old server (the list of files and directories is available during installation).
5. Create a new database on your new hosting (mind the encoding: UTF-8).
6. Import your database dump into the new database.
7. In the configuration file (config.php), change paths to files and insert new database access details.
8. Set up cron jobs.
Please make sure that your new server meets the system requirements. We cannot be held responsible for server setup errors, insufficient system resources, etc. Our team can help you transfer the site from one server to another for a small fee. Please contact us in the live chat for more info.