Here is detailed video in which you could know how to change your favicon:
Favicon is a website icon or a file containing one or more small icons, associated with a particular Website or Web page.
It is one of the key factors forming your website branding. It should reflect the main point of your website. Furthermore, it should be individual and remarkable.
Let’s take a look at how you can easily create your own favicon with a free online editor:
• Create your own favicon. You can paint your own or import the file;
• Download the file favicon.ico to your PC;
• Now you need to create various-sized types of your favicon, so it will look perfect in different browsers and devices. You may use https://realfavicongenerator.net/.
• Open your FTP or cPanel and rename the default favicon.ico file to favicon.ico_;
• Upload the newly created file to the root folder;
• Upload the newly created files to the root folder the same way you updated favicon.ico earlier;
• Clear browser cache and refresh your website page to see changes.
You may prefer using other favicon generators available online for no extra fee: Favicon Generator One, Favicon Generator Two, Favicon Generator Three, and Favicon Generator Four.