We have collected the most frequent questions that arise during installation of the PG Dating Pro script.
1. File requires ionCube PHP Loader:
It means that the script files are encoded. Install ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.12 or above on your server.
2. Blank page:
Switch on the error display in file config.php in the site root directory:
Go from the error description.
3. Installation stops and does not resume:
4. The requested URL … was not found on this server:
In file /application/config/config.php find URI PROTOCOL and in line
$config[‘uri_protocol’] = ‘AUTO’;
try replacing ‘AUTO’ with one of the other options: PATH_INFO, QUERY_STRING, REQUEST_URI, ORIG_PATH_INFO.
5. Cannot connect to host (Access denied for user ‘username’@’host’ (using password: YES)):
Check if the host is available. The error may also have to do with the mistyped db name, db user, and password.
6. Page opens with message ‘No input file specified’:
Create a backup copy of the file .htaccess in the root directory.
Try editing .htaccess file by commenting all lines except the line with RewriteRule so that it looks like this:
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1? [L,QSA]
In file /application/config/config.php replace ‘AUTO’ with ‘REQUEST_URI’ in line:
$config[‘uri_protocol’] = ‘REQUEST_URI’;
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.